Finding New Inspiration with LIFEWTR
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ThirstInspiration #CollectiveBias
According to their website:
"LIFEWTR is a new premium bottled water brand that fuses creativity and design to serve as a source of inspiration and hydration. It is a purified water, pH balanced with electrolytes added for taste. LIFEWTR bottles provide a beautiful canvas for art and design, featuring rotating label motifs created by emerging and developing artists, whose work will serve as a spark of creativity and dose of inspiration."
Umm, heck yes. There is no brand out there in the space that's giving people exposure, credit, and inspiration, which is why I'm supporting the brand as much as I can. LIFEWTR doesn't just keep me hydrated- it restores my body, quenches my curiosity, and lets me express myself. Whether I'm at the gym, my apartment, or on the go, traveling with this product pushes me to be successful 24/7. Since there's a 7-Eleven just about everywhere, you won't have trouble finding a bottle of LIFEWTR.
Since I'm always on the go, I drink LIFEWTR daily. You don't have to worry about using an ugly or boring water bottle at the gym anymore. Say bye to the days of traveling with traditional water bottles, and hello to the days where your water bottle is your new BFF and fav accessory.
Here's my tutorial for self-care on the go:
1. Don't forget breakfast. Having a strong breakfast is really important. I like gluten-free oatmeal with almond milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon. But avocado, eggs and toast are a great breakfast, too.
2. Get ready the night before. It makes everything so much easier.
- Keep a cute bag handy so that you can put everything into one bag. I love my large bag because it's big enough for all of my water bottles. Get your LIFEWTR ready the night before, too. That means lemon and ginger ready for a warm mug of water in the morning or simply having your water ready on the go.
3. Put your snacks and water into a plastic bag. I tend to go for nutrient-dense snack bars. Maybe you like turkey, cheese and almonds, or simply an apple? As long as the food makes you feel sustained and full, you’ll be set.
4. Voila, you're ready to go!
Hope this helps save time in the morning, and keeps you inspired and hydrated throughout the day!