Hey everyone! Once again, it's been like 4 days since I've last posted and I'm extremely sorry for that. My sister just moved into a new apartment in Chelsea and I went down to help her set it up! I also came back with a J.Crew vest, Rebecca Minkoff bag and tons of other fun clothes! I can't wait to show it all on here. But first, a great company called APART (apartstyle.com) just sent me a couple options for giveaways on my blog! So I'll be partaking in my first giveaway. How exciting. I couldn't figure out what piece to feature so I decided on this adorbs plaid shirt. There are strips of suede coming down the side and I really thought that the shirt altogether made a statement. Not to mention a ruffle coming down the front which I absolutely love. The shirt is a size 4, but comes up big because of german sizing, so should fit most people. It's a fab shirt for spring and you can also dress it down with leggings and flats. What's also great is that if you don't win the giveaway, you can still go online to apartstyle.com and purchase the shirt that is now on sale for a great price!
You can have up to 5 ENTRIES-
1. After looking at apartstyle.com tell me your favorite piece out of everything offered. (Make sure to leave your blog only if you have one and email address).
2. You must be a follower of A Life in the Fashion Lane via Google Friend Connect.
3. Follow me on Twitter- twitter.com/fashionamour1
4. Follow me on Lookbook.nu OR hype the outfits shown-lookbook.nu/lifeinthefashionlane
6. Follow APART Style on Facebook- facebook.com/apartstyle
This is just a little taste of one of my first international giveaways! The giveaway ends Monday at 4:00 PM EST, when the winner will be announced. Make sure to get your entry in by then!
Also, if you find something you are about to die for if you don't get, APART Style has given all of you 15% using a special code FASHIONLANE. The code is only valid on full priced items. You can get 15% off anything for the next 2 weeks, Feb. 22nd- March 8th!
P.S. Next post will be an outfit post! Yay!